Version 21 of Firefox comes with support for multiple social providers, enhanced do not track and in-depth suggestions to help improve your application speed and start time.
- More providers support for the Firefox Social API
- Enhanced Do Not Track feature (with three states now)
- Suggestions for application performance - start up time
- New Firefox Health Report
Changes from previous versions
- Restore removed thumbnails from new tabs
- Improved support for webkit -moz-user-select:none
- Graphics improvements
- Removed E4X support from Spidermonkey
- Remote profiling support (developer)
- SDK loader and API libraries (developer)
- More HTML 5 support including and scoped stylesheets
Firefox may not be the leading browser but this latest round of bug fixes and new features certainly keep Firefox near the top of the best browser list. Chrome is still our first choice but Firefox fans will surely be happy with version 21 from Mozilla.
Type: freewareCategory: Web BrowsersOS Support: