Microsoft is offering developers a free ebook called Moving to Microsoft Visual Studio 2010. The book is from Microsoft Press and contains over 300 pages.
The book covers 3 different scenarios:
- Part 1 - Moving from Visual Studio 2003 to 2010
- Part 2 � Moving from Visual Studio 2005 to 2010
- Part 3 � Moving from Visual Studio 2008 to 2010
So whether you're moving from visual Studio 2003, 2005 or 2008 to Visual Studio 2010 and need some advice and tips from a trustworthy source, this book is for you!! It is worthy resource for anyone thinking of learning Visual Studio 2010 and taking any of the .NET 4 MCTS or MCPD exams.
This free ebook is ideal training material for the following exams:
- Exam 70-511: TS: Windows Applications Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4
- Exam 70-515: TS: Web Applications Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4
- Exam 70-513: TS: Windows Communication Foundation Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4
- Exam 70-516: TS: Accessing Data with Microsoft .NET Framework 4
Enjoy the free ebook download from Microsoft:Free Visual Studio 2010 ebook