Tumblr is the microblogging platform that is so easy to use. You can post text, images, videos, links, quotes and audio to your tumblelog - a min blog. Just like in twitter, users can follow friends and other users. Sign up is a simple process and you can even customize the way Tumblr works for you.
To use a gif in your Tumblr post, follow these instructions:
1. Find an image you want to use from the photobucket website.
2. Select the image by moving your mouse over the image.
3. Click the [Direct Link] option and the URL will be copied automatically.
4. Go to Tumblr and click to post a new photo
5. Click the [Use URL instead] option
6. Paste the URL of the image you just copied
7. Thats it, your image will appear!!
Type: freewareCategory: Internet (Misc)OS Support: