The old favourite editor called NBTEdit is no longer a viable option after the source code was somehow lost. But thanks to NBTExplorer, you can get all the same features and probably more…all for free once again.
So if you're looking to edit something on your Minecraft map or try an unreleased feature by hacking the values, then NBTExplorer is perfect. It's also the best tool for editing the new attributes first included in Minecraft 13w21a (Minecraft 1.6).
It's simple interface makes editing easy and it's able to automatically find your save files so there's no wasted time hunting for folders on your computer.
- Edit any item and its attributes
- Change entity id's to get new unreleased items
- Add new items to your inventory
- Increase the number of a certain item in your inventory
- Add villages
- Turn on/off commands (cheats)
- Change your spawn position
- Turn on/off mob spawning
- Keep inventory on die
- Make yourself invulnerable
- Increase your score and XP level
- Change fly and walk speed
These are just some of the things you can do with NBTExplorer. Download the tool and try for yourself.
Category: GamesOS Support: Keywords: