Zombies Shadows of Evil - All Ritual Item Locations
on 06 November 2015
The Rituals are an important part of the Shadows of Evil map, not only for Pack a Punch but for progression of the Easter Egg. In this post I'm going to show you each of the item locations to save you time hunting around for them.
In total there are four items you need to collect, in addition to a Summoning Key. The four Ritual items are:
- Lawyers Pen
- Producers Toupee
- Detectives Badge
- Championship Belt
To reach each of the items you need to use the Beast Mode (purple fountain) to reach an inaccessible place or to activate something. Only after you have solve the mini-puzzle in beast mode will you be able to pick up the Ritual item. It's also worth mentioning that the ritual items are not randomly located like other parts in the game so this guide will be 100% accurate every time.
If you prefer a video guide, then click the link below otherwise keep reading: YouTube Walkthrough video
The Summoning Key is the easiest of the items to find because it is right in front of you from the spawn point. Just enter Beast Mode by using the purple fountain and break the box on the back of the cart. Then return to human form and pickup the Summoning Key.
Note, there is only one Key which can be used for all Rituals.
The Lawyers Pen is required for the Easy Street Ritual, which is the District you spawn into in Shadows of Evil. To claim the pen you must first open the gate to the Junction. Then use a purple fountain to enter Beast Mode and use the electrical attack to activate the crane switch.
The switch you need to hit is located just to the left of the Gobblegum machine, in the center of the Junction area. Once the crane has been activated, the Lawyers Pen will appear on the floor, near the car (shown in image above).
Now things get a little harder but too hard if you know where to look. The Toupee item is located in the Footlight district, which is accessible from the far back left of the Junction area (go past Gobblegum, turn left and the gate is on your right).
Now follow these steps:
- Venture not too far into the Footlight District and you'll see a purple fountain on your left
- Enter Beast Mode
- Turn right and look up
- Use the grapple point above the building
- Grapple up to the roof
- Turn left and you'll see a ramp
- Run and jump over the gap onto the ledge of the Theatre
- Use the beast's melee attack to knock down the red box from the side of the ledge
- The box will break on the floor, revealing the Toupee item
- Return to human form and pick it up
The Detectives Badge can be found in the Canal District. This area is accessible from the left hand gate in the Junction area. Upon entering the Canal District, take note of the purple fountain on your right, this is your starting point.
Now follow these steps:
- Enter Beast Mode
- Turn 180 degrees to face the other direction
- Walk forwards, leaning to the right and follow the path
- Notice the gap in the railings (on your left ) to drop down to the canal water
- Drop down into the water and immediately look right
- There is a small grate which is sealed
- Use the beasts melee attack to break the seal
- Now quickly follow the canal, turning slightly right until you reach the end
- You'll see a yellow hole on the left
- Use the electrical attack to activate the switch through the hole
- Return to human form to claim the Badge
Probably the last item you'll acquire because it's hidden behind two locked gates. The Championship Belt is located in the Waterfront District which is accessible from the right side of the Junction area.
Follow these steps:
- Purchase your way into the Waterfront District
- Follow the route round until the next locked gate leading upstairs
- Pay 1250 points to access the upper section of this District
- Head upstairs
- On your left you will see a circular platform with the purple fountain in the middle
- Enter Beast Mode and look over the edge for the Anchor point
- Grapple up to the ledge
- Use the beasts melee attack to knock down the hanging box
- The box will break revealing the Belt
- Return to human form, go downstairs and pick it up